Whisper is proud to have a Certified Mastectomy Fitter on hand to help you with your mastectomy needs! Whether it's been 30 days or 30 years since surgery, we're here to help you find the bras and prosthetics that make you look and feel your best. How does it work?
1. If you want to file insurance, call your doctor for a prescription. Did you know? Most insurance plans cover up to 6 bras a year and a new prosthesis every 2 years.
2. Your doctor can fax your prescription to us at: 405-939-5007. Or, bring your prescription to your appointment.
3. We currently accept Medicare and all supplemental insurance, Soonercare, and Healthchoice. We're working on other contracts, so call us if your insurance isn't listed.
4. Your fitter will spend 1-2 hours with you to help you find the bras and prosthetics that feel most comfortable and help you look your best.
5. If you're unable to visit us in store, we offer phone consultations.
It's that simple! Give us a call at 405-564-5770 to get started.